[Elfsea] Do you need a First Aid Kit??

cehuse cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 14 18:51:12 PDT 2002

Hola!

If you are in need of a first aid kit for yourself (or Chirurgeonate needs),
Costco in Arlington has a first aid kit for a little less than $20.00. It's a
really nice kit with over 200 items in it (including a really nice case to carry
it in). I would say that if you had to buy all the things in it individually,
you would probably have pay at least $40 or maybe even more.

If you would like one and do not have a membership there, I will be more than
happy to pick one up for you and arrange a way to pick up the money from you
either at Moot or business meeting or where we can meet.

Please let me know by Thursday...that's when I'm going to pick up mine.

Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has
been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....