[Elfsea] Guardian of the Tor Volunteers needed

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Mon Apr 15 10:43:52 PDT 2002

Greetings, all!

    I am Chirurgeon in Charge for Dragonsfire Tor's Guardian of the Tor, and I need volunteers.  I need someone to coordinate waterbearers, I need chirurgeons for duty shifts, and I need waterbearers!  Our event will be held the last week of June, and I need lots of help keeping our fighters and populace hydrated and healthy.
    Please come and help our Canton of Dragonsfire Tor!  It will be a great event!

In service,

Lady Genevieve del Gamba
Apprentice to Mistress Xene Theriane
Matron, House Silver Moon