[Elfsea] Minister of A&S open for bids

jwains jwains at saintmail.net
Sat Apr 27 15:19:24 PDT 2002

At Moot this past week, HL Tanwyn announced that she was
resigning as Elfsea's Minister of Arts & Sciences.  I wish
to thank Her Ladyship for the fine job she has done over the
past eighteen months.
Anyone interested in applying for the A&S office, please
send your application (off list) to me at
jwains at saintmail.net  or jwainwright at taylorpub.com or by
snail mail to 308 Redbud, Ferris, TX 75125.  Please copy
Their Excellencies Elfsea.  Please include a copy of your
current SCA membership card.
If you have questions regarding the office or requirements,
please feel free to contact me as listed above or by phone
at 972-935-6300.

In service to Elfsea, Ansteorra and the Dream,
HL Julianna Vertue
Central Region Minister of A&S