[Elfsea] Shed unloading

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Mon Apr 8 08:19:27 PDT 2002

I would like to add to these thanks a special set.  I rolled out with my trailer full of Baronial stuff and headed for the shed yesterday.  After a while we made contact with Llywelyn, who was leaving site just then with Aradonn, Tangwystl, and another gentleman who's name I am forgetting.

These heros came to the shed to unload my trailer last night because my wife and I needed to get to things that were buried in the trailer today.

It was rainy, mucky work, but with scarcely a mumble they "did what needed to be done", in the words of Aradonn.

There is still a lot of work that needs to be accomplished tonight with unloading, but these four gentles, plus HL Caelin made my life that much more pleasant.

Timothy