[Elfsea] I am home

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:22:33 PDT 2002

>Well we had a wonderful weekend in Phalm Springs. That is untill we tried
>get on the plane to come home. They kept cancelling the fleights out  and
>we
>ended up spending the night at the Airport and flying in today.  Home tired
>and safe. I want to thank Xene for taking care of my children and Marie for
>trying to hold the children's youth combat.
>Donnel

You are very welcome! :)

But I think I was just as disapointed as the kids! I was really looking
forawrd to see all of them fight!

Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....