[Elfsea] SpringFaire

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 15:31:10 PDT 2002

Well, all I can say is I really wanted to be there to
help out. But after being out in the rain, being
soaked through and getting sick, Sebastian and I just
couldn't take chances. When you don't have insurance,
the doctor is reeeeeally expensive.

However, the time I did spend there was fun and I
certainly will never forget this Springfaire. :O)

See you at the truck,
Eleanor
--- Ldyinnes at aol.com wrote:
> --