[Elfsea] OT: Yet another victim of corporate America

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 20:15:15 PDT 2002

Hey,

I understand what you're going through. The City of
Arlington is laying people off left and right, even
though in the papers they're saying it is being
"considered." I'm just holding my breath at this
point, what with being a part-timer. Anyway, good luck
on your job search. Let us know what happens!

Eleanor
--- Jhan Knebel <rixende at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings Citizens of Elfsea!
>
> Well, I've fallen victim to the evil empire, and as
> of
> yesterday, was laid off from EDS. If you know of
> anyone who happens to be hiring technical
> writers/editors or training people, please let me
> know.
>
> We will still play as much as we can, but will most
> likely be limited to more local events for the
> forseeable future. (Boy am I glad Elfsea is as
> interesting and vibrant as it is, or I'd go nuts!)
>
> Speaking of which, I now have time during the day,
> which I haven't had since College. Please let me
> know
> if anyone wants to come over and sew, or make beads,
> etc...
>
> Rixende
>

> =====

=====