[Elfsea] practice in Bedford

Craig Carter craigcarter at charter.net
Wed Apr 17 06:54:04 PDT 2002

> I have a couple of guys that want to try out fighting, may try to bring
'em to
> practice tonight...is there going to be any loaner available?  Thanks!
>
> -Doc

I am certain we can figure something out.  In addition, tonight looks to be
a darn good night for fighting...have heard a lot of folks will be in
attendance.  It is light late enough that we are fighting in the grass near
the tennis courts now!  Looking forward to seeing everyone! (especially
Master Airaklee and Mahdi....hmmmmmm... ;-))

Drake