[Elfsea] Steppes Mini-Collegium

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Fri Apr 19 21:09:07 PDT 2002

The Steppes Mini-Collegium on Metal Arts begins tomorrow morning at 9:00
AM.

LOCATION:                    Garland Civic Theatre
108 North 6th
Garland, Texas
This is on the downtown square in Garland.  We will have SCA signs
marking the location.  This is on 6th Street between Main and State.
Look for the green awning.  Park around the square, or, there is a
parking lot at State and 5th if the square is full.

DIRECTIONS:  Take your best route to I-635 and exit Garland Road, Hwy.
78.  If you are going west on I-635, you will need to take the Northwest
Hwy. exit and follow the signs to Garland Road-Hwy. 78.  You will need to
go north on Garland Road.  Turn right on W. State St./Austin St.--Main
St. is more direct but it is closed at Garland Road.  Turn right on 6th
St and this will take you right in front of the Square.  We will have
signs out.
For additional details/directions, go to www.mapquest.com for a map or
consult a Mapsco.
Hope to see you there!  It's going to be a fun day!