[Elfsea] Pavillions

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sat Apr 20 15:47:53 PDT 2002

Caelin, Pyro, Ceatta, Robin, and Croaker took down the main tents, but the walls had water pooled at the base so we hung them differently and waited for a drier time. They all need to be put out again and washed well. We discovered and marked several tears in the Blue and Gold and noted that many of the grommet strain reliefs have pulled enough to require sealing or mending.

Caelin