[Elfsea] OT --Need help!

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Thu Apr 25 17:31:17 PDT 2002

Lady Maria,

I am sure it is most frustrating for both you and your daughter (and
entire family!). Innes has hit the nail on the head with her suggestion
however. See your daughter's pediatrician, explain to them the behaviors
and your concerns and request referrals so that she can be tested at
Cook Children's for neurological and psychological work ups.

We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers that soon
you will find the root if the problem and that you, your family, and
your daughter can have many years of joy ahead.

Lady Magdalea

---