[Elfsea] Armor help

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 28 19:23:05 PDT 2002

I've never seen good metal rivets at the Leather Factory.  They've got the 2
part "mash together" type rivets and copper rivets which are great for
leather.

For ordering online, there's only one source I've found that's AWESOME.

http://www.rjleahy.com/

The last time I ordered from them, I had my rivets in about 4 days.