[Elfsea] Donnel's having emergency surgery

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Apr 30 14:33:37 PDT 2002

I am home. Better than I was. You know the pain is bad when you automatically
revert to lamas breathing.  They said that I had this stone for the last
10yrs and had been infected the last year. It was the worst he had ever seen.
I will be home for two weeks. The doctor told me to talk it easily and that I
can't lift over 20lbs. (Xene said that leaves out my purse) I am really sore
in places and not moving very fast. Thank you for all your concerns. I don't
think I will be up to speed for a while. This means I will have to find
something interesting to do. The kids are now with Xene So they can go to
school. She has been wonderful help. Well, I need to crash.
Thanks Again
Donnel