[Elfsea] OT: while doing spring cleaning-pls rd

Nolen Dale fairborn at swbell.net
Tue Apr 2 10:24:56 PST 2002

Hello all, thanks up front for the time to read this.  As some of you
already know, I work with pet animal rescue here in the metroplex.  We work
with shelters all over to assist with dogs, cats, ferrets, bunnies, the list
goes on.  We never know what we are going to get called about next.  We
helped get a guinea hen from Oak Cliff shelter to be placed on a farm out in
Mansfield just the other day.

We place animals in foster care to adopt them out, or find the appropriate
rescue or sanctuary facility for them.  In the meant time, we find our
selves always in need of certain items, this is where you can help!!!  If
you are cleaning out and have any extra blankets, comforters, towels,
storage bins of any size(yes I know that this is the SCA), we could really
use them for pet bedding and bathing animals.  Also, if at one time you had
pets from gerbil/mouse size on up, but don't any more and have that cage,
dog crate, who knows what sitting around in your garage or attic just taking
up space, we would love to take it off of your hands.

If you need a receipt for when you file taxes for 2002, we will be happy to
provide it for you.  We are also glad to come by and pick up your donations.

Thanks!  Please email me at pakldr at swbell.net if you have anything for us!

Muriella(Richard's wife) aka Kathy Dale
Animal Haven Rescue
www.animalhavenrescue.org (website under construction)