[Elfsea] Fwd: Scarborough Faire-SCA member looking for help

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Wed Apr 3 08:53:36 PST 2002

Anyone interested should contact this individual directly.

- Galen

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Stephen Burgess <stephenburgess at postmark.net>
> Date: Tue Apr 02, 2002  11:54:22 PM US/Central
> To: SiabonhON at aol.com
> Cc: baron at elfsea.net, hrldsmn at aol.com
> Subject: Scarborough Faire-SCA member looking for help
>
> Greetings,
>
> I am Stephan Gotson of the shire of Ravenslake in the Midrealm.  I am
> going to be merchanting at the Scarborough Faire and I am looking for
> an individual who would be interested in working at the Faire with me.
>  I have no real idea who to contact to spread the word and I am
> sending this hoping you will relay the message or inform who I could
> contact to get the message out.  The individual would receive monetary
> compensation besides the other benefits of being a member of the
> faire.  I can be contacted at 262-862-1972 or the following e-mail
> address.  I will be at the Faire on Sunday the 7th and Friday the 12th
> to speak to any prospects.
>
> In Gratitude,
> Stephan Gotson
>
> Stephen Burgess
> stephenburgess at postmark.net

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
       - C.S. Lewis
Check out my latest column at <www.viewfromdownhere.com>!
All my websites have moved to <users2.ev1.net/~pmitchel>!