[Elfsea] Investiture

Cait O'Hara lady_cait at lycos.com
Sat Apr 6 16:37:55 PST 2002

---
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons;
For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
-- Acacia

I take it this means that the entire Investiture will also be at Steppes Warlord?  We had decided to daytrip the event.  We got there at about two-ish, got stuck in the mud, got free, lugged all our stuff out towards the gate guard, then was told that the entire event had been cancelled.  So if HE Galen stepped down and there was no Investiture, does that mean there is no B & B?:)  Does that make Elfsea a "Barren Borony"? lol

Cait