[Elfsea] Kingmaker and hanging out...

Damon Huse harhiqwyne at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 19 07:38:25 PDT 2002

Cool!!  I can bring a mancala game with me to share (kinda small but still
fun.)  Would anyone be willing to play that too?

	Phelippe

Greetings all,

I've got a weekend off from travel hither and yon and have decided to throw
a party/Kingmaker game.

This Saturday my lady and I will be opening our home, starting at about
6ish.  We might watch some videos, eat, drink and be merry.  I will be
running two Kingmaker games, and of course other games are welcome such as
The Great Dalmutti, etc.

The first Kingmaker game will start at 6PM.

A second, late night, Kingmaker game will start at 10PM.

Please feel free to come, our house is open to one and all.  If you think I
didn't mean you by that last sentence then I especially mean you.

Our address is :

1102 Angel Fire Lane
Arlington, TX 76001

Phone number : 817-419-2813