[Elfsea] Little People Taking Over

AerynGeil at aol.com AerynGeil at aol.com
Sun Apr 21 06:10:34 PDT 2002

I thought it was hard to keep up with the outside world when the "little
people" in charge of my life were just at work -

Wow what a difference when the "little person" is living under my roof and is
able to drag me "underhill" at a moments lack of notice. (and no I would not
change that or give her up for the world).

If the weather is good and I can find a "back-seat" driver (or a front seat
driver who can handle a stick shift) I will bring the little person to MOOT
so she can meet everyone and I can get some feedback on the outcome of the
"arts and sciences project" and perhaps some advice on documentation.

Eleanor -
Happy Birthday - you are only as old as you let yourself become -- do
something to let your kid out and don't pull out that gray hair -- just blame
it on Sebastian.

I pray for you many many years of not thirsting!

Jason -
I lost my grandmother in December - anytime you want to get together and
share memories of great ladies - I am game.

Consider the candles lit and prayers to be said.

Aeryn
(sometime laundress of Elfsea/ Full time laundress for Vivian)