[Elfsea] Tarkus' Bardic

Elizabeth Hawkwood Rbnew5 at netscape.net
Mon Apr 29 22:05:23 PDT 2002

--
Yeah!  Don the garb and grab the sheet music...

It's THIS Friday night, May 3rd, usual time (which, I am told,
is about 7:30 PM or so) and will last until midnight (or when I
fall asleep, whichever comes first).

This month's Bardic will be held at my home at
         5412 Whitman Ave
         Fort Worth, TX  76133.

Please bring a chair to sit on, your musical instrument(s), song
books, your favorite bardic pieces to share, your beverage,
and food to share for the pot luck.

**As always, SCA rules apply at this event, including the legal
drinking age and the use of illegal substances. Also, children
must be closely supervised at all times - no exceptions. **

/Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood

Directions:
   Find your best route to SW Loop 820 in Fort Worth.
   Exit Grandbury Rd, go South.  (coming from the west, that's a right
       turn; from the East, it's a left)
   Turn east (left) at the second red-light intersection, south of the
freeway ,
       onto Wedgmont Circle N.
   One block from the light is a stopsign - just past the stop sign, the
       road Ys.  Veer right - our house is the fouth house from the
       stopsign, on the right side of the road.
    Torches will light your way to the back yard.
    There is a shopping center parking lot available should extra parking
       space be needed.

Map Link:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&address=5412+Whitman+Ave&city=Fort+Worth&state=TX&zipcode=76133&homesubmit.x=44&homesubmit.y=13

Still lost?  Call my cell phone, (817) 456-8599.

--
[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
(image)

5412 Whitman Ave
Fort Worth, TX
76133-2618, US (image)
Back[1] (image) All rights reserved. Use Subject to License/Copyright[2]
(image)
(image)[3] (image)[4]
This map is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as
to its content. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest and its suppliers
assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Privacy Policy[5] & Legal Notices[6]
© 2002 MapQuest.com, Inc. All rights reserved.