[Elfsea] Springfaire schedule

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Apr 4 21:09:36 PST 2002

Ok Everyone. Elyssa and Marie will be working on the Youth Combat List at
2pm.  Please look to them with any Questions. I want to thank them for doing
this for me and the Children. I also want to thank Xene for taking care of my
two this weekend. I hope you all have fun and want to hear all about it when
I get back. Armand I am counting on pictures!!!! Hint Hint. Sluggy I am
counting on all the Robin Hood details from you.  I also promis at a later
date to have a Robin Hood of Shrewood marithon.

Donnel