[Elfsea] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] Springfaire Alert

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Fri Apr 5 19:22:41 PST 2002

I am not sure if you're not on site already but coming from Denton I would just take 35W south.  We just came from site and traffic is moving wonderfully.  The only consideration I might make is to take the next exit down. (eagle E-Way)  Cross over 35W and continue.  Take the first left turn at the T and follow the road and/or signs from there