[Elfsea] Springfaire Children's Boffer Tournament...

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 6 20:04:56 PST 2002

Buenos Dias!

(Please excuse the multiple postings)

I am sad to announce that the children's boffer tournament was cancelled do
to the bad weather and a slick field.

So...

I am going to host the boffer tournament at Elfsea's next fighter practice
this next Sunday at 2pm at Veteran's Park in Arlington.

I invite one and all to come and either participate or watch.

If you are a heavy fighter, please come! These children look up to you (or
in the case of my son...worship the ground you walk on). They are eager for
you to either teach them, give them some tips or even hear your praise.

For more information....

http://www.elfsea.org/contacts.htm#FighterPractices

Yours In Service,
Lady Maria de Vasquez

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....