[Elfsea] Springfaire

Fearghus MacKenna fearghus at elfsea.net
Sun Apr 7 21:02:49 PDT 2002

To the populace of Elfsea does HL Fearghus MacKenna co-steward of Springfaire sends greetings. Well I have just gotten home a short while ago from the event and there are a few things i would like to say.
First off, I was trying to think of something I could give or do for the people that worked with Rebekah and I on this event. But nothing I could give or do could express how much I appreciate the service that was done this weekend by the people of this great Barony. So all I can do is say Thank You.  Thank you to all the coordinators, Seamus and
 Geneviève for your efforts at troll, Aradon, my brother, thank you for your tireless effort on security. I am in your debt. Pyro, thank you for the time you spent making sure only our folks were getting on site. Thank you Cais and Elizebeth, the feast was wonderful. Thank you to Daire and Medb Liath for the work you did on the B&B luncheon. Thank you to my lovly Lady, who ensured that I was fed and taken care of. Thank you Ramonid, you are amazing. Thank you to all who helped people tote their belonging to their cars because we couldn't allow vehicles in the village after the rains started. Thank you to all that returned to help today and plodded through the mud. The things i saw this weekend shows why I think Elfsea is so great, the people make life good here.

I only have two regrets about this weeked, the rains denied Galen and Allasandre all that they deserved in their stepping down, and denied Danial and Sioban the things they deserved in taking the reins of our Barony. I would like to thank Galen and Danial for all the work they did this weekend. You both are to be commended. I know I am forgetting names but it is late and I am going to bed.

Congratualtions to all that received awards this weekend. I no I am proud to have received the first award that Danial and Sioban gave out. It is also an honor to join the ranks of the Azure Keystones of Elfsea.

Finally I want to commend Lady Rebekah and Lord Wilim. Rebekah if you ever need another co-steward again, I am at your disposial. Wilim, my friend, all I can say is you rock, and I am proud to have you as a friend.

Lastly, one more item. Monday night at 7:00 pm we need as many hands as possible to help unload the trailors and set up the pavillions. This is a big job and we need as many people as possible.

Again thank you Elfsea,

HL Fearghus MacKenna
co-steward Springfaire