[Elfsea] Springfaire

Cait O'Hara lady_cait at lycos.com
Mon Apr 8 06:52:42 PDT 2002

We were told that the event had been cancelled.  You mean that it actually took place?  We showed up on Saturday and were told to go home.  I was so disappointed.  I was told there would be no Investiture or anything.  Now I find out there was.  I am really upset.  I was looking forward to seeing everything.  I even took the weekend off from work so that I could be there.  Great.  Could someone please give me a play by play of what all did go on?

Cait

---
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons;
For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
-- Acacia

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp