[Elfsea] Spring Faire

Shari Burnham ladypendarves at elfsea.net
Mon Apr 8 10:47:27 PDT 2002

Greetings to the Barony of Elfsea:
to echo Galen's words, yes, little indeed went as planned. I am so proud of the people of our Barony for sticking it out!
Thank you for staying for food. I think if no one had stayed to eat I would have just sat down and cried. Everyone sitting and eating and asking for more made me so happy.
Thank you to Seanan, Tanquistel (sorry about spelling),Granya, Lord Owen's lady Janie, Wilim, Seamus, Genevieve, and several others who I keep forgetting names who helped us get feast out on time when many of our servers left due to the weather.
Thank you to the folks who were there on Sunday who helped clean up and helped leftover dishes go to the car.
And thank whichever diety you so choose that for a brief time, we got to sit and eat outside without rain. I think I used up my last favor.
Special thanks to Seamus and Genevieve who arrived home about a half hour after I did, and brought me warm soup and bread because I forgot to eat this weekend. (And for those of you who were asking me Sunday, no, Caius' foot is not broke, it is definately bruised and sprained, and purple.)
NOW, what did we do with the Baronial Slip and Slide?  I didn't see it at the event this weekend, and boy we could have used it! Can we plan water or mud related games next time?
Lady Elisabeth of Pendarves.