[Elfsea] FW: [Ansteorra-announce] Youth Rapier information

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Thu Apr 11 08:05:16 PDT 2002

Well....doesn't that just suck rocks....:(

I wonder if the Society Marshall has ever seen the Youth Fencing Olympics -
see http://www.usfencing.org/ And look into their Documents - Operations
Manual, page vii.  The "Page" Age is 10 or younger.  The "Squire" Age is 12
or younger. The "Musketeer" age is 14 or Younger. The  "Cadet" age is listed
at less than 17 years old. "Junior" age is less than 20.

Mistress Xene
_______________________________________________-
-

I have just spoken with the Ansteorra Rapier Marshal. He has information
from the Society Marshal that, until further notice, 12 and 13-year-olds may
not participate in the Youth Rapier program. We are looking into this and
hope to have the matter resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation, and my deepest apologies to the youth whom
this affects. I will let you know when we have further information.

Aethelyan Moondragon, KYRM
--
[