[Elfsea] 4th Annual Wake

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Apr 12 08:12:34 PDT 2002

The Wake and Wedding will take place on Saturday, 27 April, at Polydore Pike's keep.  We hope get to started around noon, with archery, rapier and chivalric fighting during the afternoon.  The wedding will take place about 5:30pm, with feast, the wake, and bardic to follow.

I'll send out more details in a few days, with directions to Polydore's.

Padraig

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com