[Elfsea] A&S Night

Aislyn of Glynwyrd Fen aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 12:35:20 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Directions for A&S night are as follows: Take your best route to 360 and I-20
(Arlington & Grand Prairie). East bound on I-20 take the first exit east of
360 which is Great Southwest Pkwy. and turn right (south). Go to the second
light which is Clairmont and turn right (west). Travel 1/2 mile to Endicott
(first turn after median commences) and turn left (south). Take the first
street to the left which is Derby Court. We are the second house on the left
in the cul-de-sac.  The address is 4306 Derby Court, Grand Prairie 75052.
Should you have any problems, please feel free to call 972-647-2591 (home) or
469-556-2299 (mobile).
We hope to see you there!

Aislyn

"May you walk in the ways of the gentle, rustling woods, dreaming languid
dreams of love and be blessed by the soft magic of peace".
>From: "Sherry"
>Subject: [Elfsea] A&S Night
>Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:04:34 -0500

>--
>Greetings ..
>Just a reminder A&S night is this coming Monday night The 15th at LY Aislyn's
House. This is the 2nd Class in the series of Leather working. We will be
transferring the design, and doing the tooling/ embellishing on our projects.
>Time is 7:00 pm till 9-9:30.
>Bring your tools & Supplies For more question please contact me NOTE MY
NUMBER HAS CHANGED...
>817-561-0897hm My cell is the same 817-845-5483, or you can reach me at my
Shop during the day 817-335-5307.