[Elfsea] Happy Birthday

Sabrina Sellers moonflower1313 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 13 04:42:56 PDT 2002

There is also another 'poem' (I call it that loosely, it is more like a
mini-essay) about how a woman sees herself as she ages.  It progresses from
'worried about how she looks but goes out anyway' to 'in her 80's:  doesn't
care how she looks, puts on a purple hat and goes out anyway.'  So even tho
you're a long way from it, Mistress, put on your purple hat and go out and
have a good time.

BTW, not to butt in on a private joke, but if that song starts out "Moose,
moose, I like a moose" then I know it too!  Very off-color, but very funny!

Love,
Anabel