[Elfsea] Guardian of the Tor Volunteers needed

cehuse cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 15 10:53:14 PDT 2002

I can be water-bearer in Charge...just let me know

This time I promise not to over do it. ;-) hehe

Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has
been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....