[Elfsea] Purple and red

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Mon Apr 15 19:34:45 PDT 2002

Ahhhh... my favorite color, purple!  It is also the color of the priesthood of Hebrew culture.  It was a part of the colors of the temple, and the Ephod, the priestly garments.  To wear purple linen was a sign of great wealth.

Thanks for the other info.  Since I am now in school full time (getting my bachelor's in fine arts to be an Interior Designer) one of the things that I will have to do soon is do a cultural study on the color of my choosing. (can we all guess what color that will be??? lol!)  Thanks for this extra information!  It will come handy!

In Service,
Violet of Glamorganshire