[Elfsea] Scarborough Faire Warning...

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Mon Apr 15 19:45:41 PDT 2002

Thanks for the warning! This has always been one of the reasons why I have never cared to go to Scarborough fair . (AND one of the selling points I use in telling people with children about the SCA) Everyone in the SCA are fine, respectable people that I would have no objections to introducing my family, as well as my nephew when he becomes of age (he's only 1 yr old) to.  I would never have to worry about what they saw. (and when there is "adult-type" behavior going on, the child or children would have already been in bed by that time.) <wink>

Don'tcha just love the SCA???

Violet