[Elfsea] OT: Yet another victim of corporate America

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Apr 16 09:59:41 PDT 2002

Here's the URL:  http://www.lockheedmartin.com

Madelina

-----Original Message-----
From: Shaw, Donnel [mailto:ShawD at chisd.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 11:47 AM
To: 'elfsea at ansteorra.org'
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] OT: Yet another victim of corporate America

Try Lockhead Marten(sp)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jhan Knebel [mailto:rixende at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 11:29 AM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org

Greetings Citizens of Elfsea!

Well, I've fallen victim to the evil empire, and as of
yesterday, was laid off from EDS. If you know of
anyone who happens to be hiring technical
writers/editors or training people, please let me
know.

We will still play as much as we can, but will most
likely be limited to more local events for the
forseeable future. (Boy am I glad Elfsea is as
interesting and vibrant as it is, or I'd go nuts!)

Speaking of which, I now have time during the day,
which I haven't had since College. Please let me know
if anyone wants to come over and sew, or make beads,
etc...

Rixende