[Elfsea] Is everyone OK???

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Apr 16 17:52:09 PDT 2002

We will be here from about 1:30 until dark (we will be here after
dark, but putting the tents back up will be more difficult then).

Probably Thursday, we need some help putting them away. They will
need the interim to dry. It will begin raining again Thursday
night and rain through the weekend according to the weather reports.

Caelin