[Elfsea] Is everyone OK???

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 20:18:48 PDT 2002

Hey kids,

well, we had three wee ones with us at the time the
sirens were going off. Sebastian and I were watching
from the dining room window as the tornado that hit
the Handley area touched down on Lake Arlington.
Sebastian was so excited because this was his "first
tornado." We watched as it touched down, lifted, then
touched down again. Thankfully, we weren't in the path
of the storm (it hit about 4 miles west of us).

The Enchanted Forest, however, was not so lucky. If
anyone knows how to get in touch with the guys who run
the place, please find out how bad the damage is.
Perhaps we could help them clean up a bit. Sebastian
drives to work that way tonight so I'll let you know
how bad it is over there. If anyone is free to help,
let me know and we can coordinate.

Thank goodness it missed us this time. Take care!

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary