[Elfsea] Steppes Mini-Collegium

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Sun Apr 21 21:12:36 PDT 2002

The Steppes Mini-Collegium was quite a success!  Everyone who attended
had a great time and want another one soon!
I want to thank our instructors for contributing their time & expertise:
          HE Master Fritz der Rothirsch for his blacksmithing class
          Baron Daniel Stewart of Elfsea for his casting course
          Lord Colin Crawford for his armoring course
Special thanks to the following people: Brendan, for locating and
arranging for the site, and set-up and take-down, Anne, for set-up and
take-down, Iames for set-up and take-down, and Liadan, for her Chirurgeon
services as well as set-up and take-down.  A very special thanks to
Jeremy who assisted with the forge all day and who helped make sure
everyone had water when needed.
We had a wonderful potluck lunch.  Thank you everyone for your
contributions.  A special thanks goes to Lord Caelin for the ice cream.
Currently, I am working on future mini-collegiums.  We hope to have our
next one on various aspects of glass.  If there is a topic you would like
to see addressed at one of these, please let me know.  As soon as I have
more information on the subject and date of our next mini-collegium, it
will be posted to the list and in the Steppes Letter.
Thank you everyone for making this event so successful.
In service,
Lord Vincenzo Cellini
Steppes A&S Minister
(MKA Dennis Peters)