[Elfsea] Baby Clothes

cehuse cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 22 06:49:45 PDT 2002

> Greetings to my wonderful barony.
>
> This is not baronial or even society business, but I had to make an attempt.
>
> A co-worker of mine is very shortly going to have a baby girl.  I
> don't know all the details, but apparently she and her husband are in
> a very tight spot financially.  At work we purchaced things like
> bottles and diapers, but we were lacking on clothes.
>
> I was wondering if any of you out there who might have an outfit or
> two for a baby girl, might be willing to donate them to her.  Young
> servers at a restaurant are not the hotbed for baby things and I
> thought I would ask.
>
> I will be at Moot on Monday.  Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Genevieve de Lironcourt

Well, Paige is now 4 months old and she is rapidly outgrowing her newborn sized
clothes. Let me look through her stuff. I know that her layette gowns no longer
fit her. Will you be at Moot tonight?

Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has
been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....