[Elfsea] Lion In Winter Remake

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 09:05:49 PDT 2002

 Now, now Your Excellency! It is NEVER  too early to plan a movie party!
Your Excellency Galen, what exactly did you have in mind? Is there a website for the film yet? Where did you hear about this? I am so stoked!
Eleanor
avid movie party fanatic
  Dan Gutridge <dgutridge at wciconsulting.com> wrote: Galen,

I think that setting up a party is a little premature..... the film will
not be out until late 2003.

Daniel

> Patrick Stewart & Glenn Close to portray Henry II and Eleanor of
> Acquaitaine! Who has cable and will host a party to watch this?
>
> http://www.trektoday.com/news/300402_01.shtml
>
> - Galen
>
> "God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
> shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
> - C.S. Lewis
> Check out my latest column at !
> All my websites have moved to !

- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary