[Elfsea] Pre-registration for Pennsic XXXI

Potterkd2 at cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Wed Apr 3 21:05:16 PST 2002

Greetings unto Ansteorra!

As the dreams of Gulf War fade away the cheers of Pennsic can be heard in the
near distance.  Pre-registration must be in by June 1st.  Without your
pre-registeration Ansteorra gets less land and you get less space for your
camps.

BUT wait!  This years registration is just a click of the mouse -- yes -- you
can register on line!  Go to  <A HREF="http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn31/">
Click here: PENNSIC WAR 31 INFORMATION PAGE</A>.  Under Pennsic Departments
Announcements click on "pre-registration" and then "pre-registration on
line."  If you are camping with Ansteorra then under "Group Camping with" you
must type in "Kingdom of Ansteorra" to be registered for Ansteorra.

For those of you who do not have the ability to pre-register on line -- I
will once again be carrying pre-registration forms to Spring Fair,
Bordermarch Baronial, and Steppes Warlord. If you are mailing this form on
your own -- please remember to write in "Kingdom of Ansteorra" for your group.

LASTLY: I am looking for someone to do land grab this year since I am unable
to perform this duty.  Please contact me if you are able to arrive at Pennsic
by August 2nd.  Additionally if you have any questions please feel free to
contact me.

Learning to serve the dream,

Countess KayLeigh, WSA
*You supply the checks - I'll supply the stamps*