[Elfsea] Feast Guardian of the Tor

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Thu Apr 11 14:00:16 PDT 2002

Feast for Guardian of the Tor is a catered dinner provided by the Broken O
Ranch.  The Broken O Ranch has a long history of serving quality meals to
the community. It is with great joy that we have them catering our feast.
Because the feast will be caters by the Ranch we are asking that all feast
reservations be pre-paid by June 15th so that the Ranch may best be able to
meet our culinary needs.

Feast will be an all you can eat meal that includes the following:

Bread and cheese, Smoked Brisket, Ranch Style potatoes, Ranch Style beans,
rolls, bread pudding, tea, lemonade, coffee, and water.

The ranch asks that anyone with food allergies please inform the Reservation
Steward so that the allergy may be planed for.

Feast fee
Adult   $10.00
Child 6-12 $5.00
Child 5 and under Free

Reservation Steward
Feast Reservations must be
pre paid by June 15th
Janie of Dragonsfire Tor
dftfeast at hotmail.com

please e-maul Janie directly or visit the feast page for Guardian of the Tor
at:

http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/guardian/feast.html

Thank You
Lady Simone Maurian ui' Dunlaingh