[Elfsea] Wandering Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 10:54:13 PDT 2002

Greetings and Salutations!
   As announced earlier, Wandering Bardic, normally held on the 1st Friday
of the month is being held tonight.  It begins at 7:30, no earlier since we
may not be here, and SHOULD end around 3:00 Am, Saturday.  Since Lord Tarkus
has to be at work on Sat., please be considerate.
   Directions are:  From East Loop 820, exit Craig St.  Go East on Craig,
approx. 5 blocks, to Hunter.  Turn North on Hunter and follow it to the "T"
at Beaty.  His home will have a shield and lantern on the front porch and a
Deuce in the side yard.  If you get lost, you are silly, but you may call
817-492-9246 for directions.
   As always, we ask that you bring food to share, a chair, your favorite
beverage(s), musical instrument(s) and/or bardic material and feast gear.
The theme for this passing-of-the-cloak competition is "Making the Dream
Come Alive".  Please come and enjoy the bardic talents of many people.
   On a more somber note, we do enforce kingdom policy on underage drinking
and the use of illegal substances.  If it isn't legal, DO NOT DO
IT!!!!!!!!!!!  Since there have been recent infractions, we will ask any
offenders to leave the premises.  This is meant to safeguard the  attendees
and Lord Tarkus, since it is his home.
   You now have 6-3/4 hours to GET READY!!!!!  See you here.

In Service to the Dream,

Ly Gwenllian Hertewelle