[Elfsea] GREAT News of Sir Badon!

cehuse cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 16 21:50:03 PDT 2002

(Jumping up and down for joy) Woo! Hoo! Yes! It's about time!!! Justice has been
served!! I've never met him, but have written to him and he is such a nice
man...he didn't deserve what was done to him.

I agree, we need a celebration party for him and his lovely lady. But we need to
find out when and where would be a good time for him and his lady.

Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has
been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....