[Elfsea] What a busy couple of days!

AerynGeil at aol.com AerynGeil at aol.com
Wed Apr 17 15:55:27 PDT 2002

Is everyone OK:

Vivian and I spent the tornado (which passed east of us -- we are across
Davis from Lamar High) hunkered down in the bathtub of the guest bathroom. I
was able to get Einstein and Andre in the room with us. Einstein plunked down
and slept. Andre was not sure why we had to stay in the bathroom and if we
did -- could he please have dinner.

Children are amazing - I was worried about Satai who took cover with the
first siren in her super hiding spot - Vivian calmly drank her supper as if
nothing else was going on.

Happy birthday Crandall:

It is too cool to share a birthday with you (even if I am 34 today).

God grant thee many years!
And my they contain more than your share of happiness and less than a fair
share of sorrow.

Aeryn (the sometimes laundress of Elfsea)

Yes, I have started on the loaner garb database, your Excellency.