[Elfsea] Ride to moot - of sorts

AerynGeil at aol.com AerynGeil at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 13:23:51 PDT 2002

I am looking for someone who is close to me (near Lamar High School) who
would like to carpool to moot - I will drive my car or ask them to drive (it
is a standard) so someone can sit in the back seat with Vivian - we have made
very short trips alone (to the grocery store down the street for example) but
I am a bit leary of driving all the way to moot without someone to keep an
eye on her though I expect her to sleep the whole way there. Chalk it up to
being a new mom.

Maria - I don't know if there will be any more - this one came out so well
(and quickly) that I don't know if I dare tempt fate and try again - ask me
in a few years.

Aeryn
(the sometime laundress of Elfsea)
If you can carpool - 817-277-6145