[Elfsea] I've been accepted...

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Tue Apr 23 12:53:33 PDT 2002

into the Region X Teacher Alternative Certification Program for Technology
Applications EC-12.

What that means is that I can be hired to teach a Computer class this fall.
It also means that I will be attending school for 6 weeks this summer (June
5 - July 19), and will have to attend other training on weekends and during
the evenings throughout the school year.

Unfortunately, I already know of several conflicts, including the Saturday
of Gothic War - wahhhhh.  I get to study for my Excet test.  Or will it be
the TExES test?  Or some other alphabet soup......

Now, if anyone is interested in a wonderful, low-paid job in Cedar Hill,
there will be a position open here in the Computer Lab (assuming that I get
hired as a classroom teacher).  There are great people to work with, and
they do have medical benefits and the Teacher Retirement System.  As of
right now, the Spring Break is the same time as Gulf War, and you get
summers off. The other nice thing is that you can enroll your children at
Bray - the smallest school in the district. We were an Exemplary school last
year, and have the sweetest children!!

If you would like more information, contact me or check out the
www.chisd.com web page.  Yes, it's a ".com" not a ".org" or ".edu".

Thanks!

Xene

Vicki Marsh