[Elfsea] Greetings

Oscar Carmichael wolfchirurgeon at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 28 00:43:09 PDT 2002

Greetings,

I just wanted to pass on that I made it safely to Florida.  I will be
keeping up with the lists as always.  I am waiting to hear back from a
representative for the Shire that I am living in, and will continue my
services as always.  I may be making it to Steppes Warlord, due to that I
will be in the area, Waco for a appeal board hearing, and I may stay for the
weekend before heading back home.  I hope that I will be able to do this &
see everyone that I can there.  In closing, I will leave my new address,
also if anyone ever comes by my way, please let me know & hopefully we can
meet and all.  Until we meet again.

In Service,
HL Robert Carmichael "Croaker", CSM

Oscar H. Carmichael