[Elfsea] Pennsic Pre-registeration

Potterkd2 at cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Mon Apr 29 07:26:25 PDT 2002

Greetings unto Ansteorra!

There is just a little over a month left to pre-register for Pennsic.  As
mentioned before this must be in by June 1st.  Without your pre-registeration
Ansteorra gets less land and you get less space for your camps.

For easy on line registration go to  <A
HREF="http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn31/">Click here: PENNSIC WAR 31
INFORMATION PAGE</A>.  Under Pennsic Departments Announcements click on
"pre-registration" and then "pre-registration on line."  If you are camping
with Ansteorra then under "Group Camping with" you must type in "Kingdom of
Ansteorra" to be registered for Ansteorra.

For those of you who do not have the ability to pre-register on line -- I
will once again be carrying pre-registration forms to Steppes Warlord. If you
are mailing this form on your own -- please remember to write in "Kingdom of
Ansteorra" for your group.

OTHER IMPORTANT INFO: Please contact Sir Wilhelm at stasya at msn.com regarding
your registration and which group you will be camping with in Ansteorra.
Once again he will be acting as the Kingdom's "Slum" Lord and organizing the
block where Ansteorra will be camping.

Lastly, please contact me if you are able to arrive at Pennsic by August 2nd
or if you have any questions.

Learning to serve the dream,

Countess KayLeigh, WSA
*You supply the checks - I'll supply the stamps*