[Elfsea] Looking for August Scroll

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Mon Aug 12 13:53:34 PDT 2002

>Here Scroll
>
>Did anyone get one?
>
>I've not seen mine come across the great e-mail stream yet.
>
>Ceatta

Ah, wonderfully valid question.

It appears that between my wife and I it slipped through the cracks.  They should be being sent out shortly.  This only affected the PDF transmission, the paper has been mailed some time ago and we've recieved ours back in the mail already.

Aren't you glad you'll be rid of this unreliable Chronicler in just another month ... then again, someone would have to actually apply for the office in order for you to really get rid of me. (hint, hint)

Timothy
Chronicler for 1 more issue (I hope)