[Elfsea] scribes

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Mon Aug 12 19:13:56 PDT 2002

Congratulations Bert!  I'd love to watch you walk, but my cousin's baby
shower is the same day.  She's having the second baby in our family, as
Trevor was our first.  Have a great Evening and good luck in the Army.  Can
we all pray "Fort Hood, Fort Hood, Fort Hood...!"
Greetings from Mistress Stella-
Sorry, I won't be at Scribes tonight. I have relatives coming in at the
airport for Bert's graduation. His graduation is Saturday the 17th at 7 PM
for anyone who is interested.
    In service, HE Stella