[Elfsea] Re: Elfsea Defender Merchants

Gabriella Cleveland ancientgrl at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 16 01:02:55 PDT 2002

Dear Lady Innes,
As usual I will be attending as Ancient Fantasies. If possible I would like
the spot ( I believe it's the fourth one down merchant's row from the little
blue building, before the ditch and think it has electricity ). Should you
have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Peace and Love Always,
Gabriella   aka  Ancient Fantasies